Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

Not much stitchy stuff going on!

Been very busy with gathering information for a mortgage application this last week or so.

Lots of stress looking after my girls and working and running a home while doing this too. Been very tough.

However, I have managed a little more on Avarice, probs about halfway through page 2 now, been doing a small Cinderella pic for my Daughters and I bought (naughty me) the materials and threads for Joan Elliott's Buddha wall hanging which was featured in her Bookazine :)

Here's what it will look like (shamelessly pinched from a webshots album I found the image on) although I plan to do it as a wall hanging like in the bookazine as opposed to framing it.

6 comments:

  1. Buddha looks beautiful, and I can't wait to see your update on Avarice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really very beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new project. Did you see the amended key for this project? I think it was on Joan's blog. If not, then I have a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I got the amended key xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about all the stress you're going through. Hope everything goes smoothly with the mortgage applications. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, great job. Please, send me the pattern, please. wrpontox@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    Wagner - Brazil

    ReplyDelete