Followers

Sunday 4 September 2011

Another week goes by..

And I realised I have not blogged!!

Soon sort that out! I have been busy this week.

My girls go back to school on Tuesday so I have been shopping for school uniform for both the bigger girls and shoes for all 3. I daren't buy them any earlier because they grow so fast! Clothes I bought for them at new year are so small on them both and I bought them with room to grow!

I began packing up this house ready for our impending move too. I have been sorting books and magazines out and throwing the tatty stuff away. Might have to downsize my stash as at the moment the only stuff packed is stitchy stuff and I have more to do and its already a fair few boxes!!

Anyway - I have been busy working on Golden Buddha. I don't know how much more stitching I am going to get in before I move but I am sure going to try!

Here it is!


7 comments:

  1. Wow...this design is very detailed but really cool! It looks great! Good luck on your move coming up. I don't know what's worse...the packing or un-packing. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..it is really looking very lovely..well done for the lovely stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a lot!!
    Good luck with the move.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great, Nicola. Happy moving!! I hope you'll settle in quickly.

    ReplyDelete