Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Did it again..

Long time no post.

Long time no stitch either

Have completely lost my mojo at the moment. Been  busy with house stuff and am absolutely shattered. Last thing I think about is stitching.

The house:

2 problems have arisen there, firstly our seller is buying and their seller has not informed their solicitor yet! So it looks as though its going to be a good few weeks yet.

The conservatory is built on a sewer. Necessary permits were not obtained and so it has to have indemnity insurance on it now which our sellers will have to pay for. Another delay.

The move:

I am a good way packed and sorted at home. Hubby had a few days off this week so I got him stuck into the man areas of the house so I actually feel as though I have made progress.

Hubs:

Its  his birthday today. (1st Oct) and what did we do? Had a bloomin fight :( Sorted now, but I feel awful about allowing it to escalate so far that we were fighting.

Kids:

All being pain in the bums. I am sure they are as affected by this move as we are although I have tried my best to keep things on a constant for them. Hannah,. my eldest, took herself off to the park the other day and I was so cross with her. She was meant to be popping to our local shop for some vegetables for me and another neighbour called me to tell me where she was. Very irresponsible of her so the trust I had built with her has been damaged somewhat.
Victoria has been getting herself into a tangle about her new school. She hasn't even seen the place yet and is already saying she dosen't like it. They have a full programme of after school activities and all sorts to keep her going.
Lauren - well. Her speech is coming on so good you can't shut her up! :D

Stitching:

Not a damn thing done!! I need to get my bum in gear and make a put but I am just so blah at the mo. Tiredness taking its toll.

Oh well. Thats it for this mammoth post. Off to the Ice Hockey tonight with the kids. Maybe after that I will feel like picking up my needle...

xx

4 comments:

  1. sending you lots of (((hugs))) dear.
    i wish your stitchy bug come back soon..
    more love and hugs for you..cucki xx
    p:s happy birthday to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds like you are in a most stressful time! No wonder you and your family are out of sorts...hope hockey tonight is a good family diversion from the stress! Happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving house is awfully stressful so you have my sympathies! No wonder your stitchy bug has gone for a wander with all that you have on at the moment. Hope it comes back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* I'm sorry this move is so rough on everyone. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete