Followers

Wednesday 28 December 2011

2012 WIPocalypse Aims

I have spent the last couple of days thinking about the WIPocalypse and what I aim to complete.

Off the top of my head I have 3 HAED, Avarice, Twilight Magic and Flower Bride (storykeep) to do.

I also have a large map on the go... I (shamefully) started this one some time ago and I discovered it during packing to move as a forgotten WIP.

There is a pic of the Titanic - the poster used to advertise atlantic crossings... that needs finishing.

I have some small cute stitches too - Winnie the Pooh, Me to You and so on... I think about 4 of those so I want some finishes there too.

In between I have a ton of Birthday cards to do for an exchange I signed up for.. I think there are about 24 participants in all.

So. It looks like 2012 will be a busy stitchy year for me. I aim to reduce my stash too and my collection of books and magazines. I will start 2013 in some sort of order!

2 comments:

  1. happy stitching with your wip's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you will have a fun and busy stitching year in 2012! 24 birthday cards certainly is a TON! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete