Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Avarice page 8 done!

Well I surprised myself with this one.

Even though I was under pressure to complete Wiz I managed to crack through page 8 of Avarice. Page 9 sees the return of some confetti but that's ok.


Sorry the pic isn't all that great

I can get into rotation now. I am up to date with gift stitching. I have 3 current HAED WIPs and I want to start Firefly. The others I have on are Twilight Magic and Flower Bride storykeep. Might finish the storykeep before the new start tho...

I gave Wiz to my Sister last week. It was very well received and already has a place on her wall.

Until the next update xx

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great, and i love to see the other Heads.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful embroidery, these works are all so beautiful HEAD.

    ReplyDelete