Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

Jan IHSW and Snow!

Its SNOWING!!!

Well it has been anyways. It won't break any records but when I woke up this morning there were a fresh 4 inches of snow on the ground.

This weekend was PERFECT for hermitting away. Of course the project of choice was Avarice. Page 17 is getting on for halfway through now.

Here's a start pic. the column and a bit is page 18 and the end of another row. I am looking forward to a fast page finish there!!



And at the end of the weekend stitch - in...


As the gems get smaller they get easier but not less confetti if you know what I mean.

I am looking forward to finishing this page. I hope another week and it will be done.

Til the next update

xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress. I love the clip idea for holding the floss...very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing progress, looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we don't have snow but it's soooo cold!! =( My country is under an unusual storm, bad bad winter!!
    I did the same this weekend, it was a good weather to stay at home (warm!!) and stitch! Nice progress on your wip! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gems are so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching! The gridding must have taken forever but it sure helps, doesn't it? We never have snow where I live. It's 80 F today. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is excellent progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab progress, looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are you using for the grid and why are your string like that, I have never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete